Data Quality Analyst
The successful candidate will be involved in the statistical and informatics support of clinical studies and laboratory based research. He will help to implement a systematic data review process, working closely with a multi-disciplinary team of research scientists and clinicians.
- Analysis of data collected from a Birth cohort study.
- Communication and coordination with data and scientific teams.
- Compilation of data analysis reports.
- A Degree or Diploma in Statistics / Computational Sciences / Biological Sciences or equivalent.
- Competent in software such as SPSS, SAS, Matlab or spotfire would be an advantage.
- A conscientious and meticulous person who enjoys working in a team and producing high quality work.
Interested candidates are invited to email their detailed resumes including 2 character referees to