Industry Project Coordinator
(Job reference No: SICS/IAO/AL/IPM/13122011)
The Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences (SICS) is an institute within the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). Its mission is to develop disease-oriented clinical and translational research programs in focused disease areas. SICS aims to attract, train and nurture clinician-scientists and serves as a critical bridge linking basic research undertaken by A*STAR Research Institutes and clinical research programmes in Singapore’s public hospitals, disease centres and the universities. SICS has two main research programmes namely, the Growth, Development and Metabolism (GDM) Programme and Infection and Immunity Programme.
The successful candidate will be overseeing a newly initiated collaborative project with the health nutrition industry, scientists and primary healthcare providers. He/She would be involved in the different aspects of the project lifecycle from creating, planning, implementation of the project, to maintenance and management.
The job responsibilities of an Industry Project Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Working with industry, clinicians, scientists, primary healthcare practitioners and other relevant parties to develop protocol and strategy for project collaborations.
- Planning new projects from start to close, ensuring budget, logistics, relevant regulatory compliance and quality requirements are met.
- Maintaining project plans and documents, establishing timelines, planning and managing budgets and overseeing project scope.
- Ensuring proper documentation and timely completion of project deliverables and other administrative and contractual aspects of projects.
- Helping to set up clinical trials involving multidisciplinary, cross-functional and international teams.
- Putting in place the necessary resources (e.g. hiring manpower) required to ensure the ongoing development of the project.
- Liaising with international scientists, clinicians and industry to ensure full alignment with institution’s development activities and goals.
- Maintaining communication and ongoing relationship with industry, scientists and clinicians.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors (Honours) in Biology or Medical related field.
- Postgraduate qualifications preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and clinical trial design, or experience with CROs would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a high proficiency in both oral and written English.
SICS provides a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your specific qualifications and experience. We welcome interested applicants to e-mail a full CV, list of publications, and a one-page letter of intent summarizing past experience and strengths as well as contact details of two referees to . We would also appreciate it if you could indicate the Job reference No. in your cover letter or subject title in your email to us.We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.